Accessibility statement for HolidayFlex

This website is run by Wider Plan Ltd. Wider Plan is fully committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We’re actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:

We’ve tried to make the website text as simple as possible to understand.

AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.

What to do if you cannot access parts of this website

If there are any other parts of our website which you cannot access, please let us know by contacting us at or by calling us on 0800 612 9015.

Technical information about this website’s accessibility

Wider Plan is committed to making its websites accessible.

We’re striving to fully adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 (“WCAG 2.1”) AA standards. We acknowledge that this website is currently only partially compliant with those standards and we're actively working to improve on those areas of non-compliance.

How we tested this website

We routinely test this website for accessibility. The tests are carried out by the Wider Plan development team.

This statement was prepared on the 2nd March 2022 and published on the 2nd March 2022.

Reporting accessibility problems with this website

We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact


The Equality and Human Rights Commission (“EHRC”) is responsible for enforcing the Accessibility Regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, you can contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (“EASS”) (opens in a new tab) for advice and assistance.

If you’re based in Northern Ireland and are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, you can contact the Equalities Commission for Northern Ireland, instead of the EASS and EHRC.